- Introduction Video. Welcome!
- Finding your why
- Where to start when it all seems overwhelming
- What is organization?
- Why traditional organizing doesn't work
- Pep talk: Organization equal less stress
- Everything needs a home
- The subtle (but important) difference between "tidy" and "organized"
- What are habit loops and how can we change them to become more organized?
- Purge it like it's hot PDF download
- Your mindset and why it is important
- Momentum over motivation
- The mess before it's clean
- Self-sabotaging behavior: How to recognize it and give it the boot!
- Dealing with outside sabotage
- Pep talk: You're allowed to ask for help, mama
- Why your current systems don't work
- Making systems work in your home
- Examples of where you can systemize in your home
- The step by step process for organizing any area of your home (and life)
- Step 1: What are you priorities?
- Step 2: Set your goals
- Step 3: Declutter
- Step 4: Set up categories and groups
- Step 5: Set up your system
- Step 6: Tools and supplies
- Step 7: Put it all away and maintain!
- End the boomerang clutter
- Organizing with your kids
- Pep talk: You CAN maintain this
- Getting your partner/spouse involved
- Staying organized during the holidays
- How to use these lessons
- Paper calendar
- Digital files
- Your schedule
- Entryway and/or mudroom
- The kitchen
- Toy rooms/playroom
- Master bedroom
- Living room/Living area
- The car
- The bathroom
- Craft and creative areas
- Using Canva to make organizational printables
- Using Pinterest to organize your meals
- Using Trello to organize your life
- Bonus from Allie Casazza: Declutter toys for purposeful play
- Using Google Calendar to organize your schedule and life